GL-100 Grill light instructions
The grill light use 3 AA batteries
Use a screwdriver to remove the screw on bottom,remove the cover
and insert the batteries and align the battery with + and – Marks
Close the battery cover
Do not mix alkaline,standard or rechargeable batteries
Remove batteries when storing product for extended periods of time
Avoid contract with water as moisture can damage grill light
Mounting the grill light:
1. Allow the grill to cool completely prior to mounting the grill light
2. Raise the grill lid to the fully open position
3. Position the light along the handle at a location where it will not interfere with normal operation
and allows you to close the lid without hitting the front of the grill
4. Tighten the thumb screw finger tight,Do NOT over tighten,Close the lid slowly to make sure it will not interfere.
5. Turn on or off the unit by pressing the on/off button of the top of light
Use and Care:
1. store grill light indoor when not in use
2. Grill light can be cleaned by gently wiping with a damp towel.Do NOT immerse in water
3. Remove batteries if grill light is to be unused for two months or more,
since batteries could leak and damage the grill light.
4. Do not incinerate,compact, or disassemble batteries
5. Recycle old batteries whenever possible,if recycling is unavailable in your area,
dispose of old batteries in accordance with local regulations.