U280 Diagnostic Code Reader for VW & AUDI
U280 code reader enables you to read and erase the fault codes on your VW and AUDI cars. It works on Engine, ABS, Airbag and automatic transmission systems.
With a U280, you may quickly find out trouble causes of electronically controlled systems on your vehicle. By simply connecting U280 with the 16 pin OBD 2 diagnostic socket on the vehicle, via reading the trouble code (DTC) shown on U280, identifying, locating and checking out trouble causes on the code book that included in the package.
- Works with Volkswagen and Audi (Audi/Seat/Skoda/Jetta/Golf/Beetle/Touareg/GTI/ Passat and more) sold worldwide of 1990 or newer models (CAN BUS vehicles not included).
- Reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) of Engine, ABS, Airbags and Automatic Transmission.
- Turns off check engine light.
- Highly reliable and accurate.
- Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display. Easy to use with one plug-in.
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate.
- Safely communicates with the on-board computer.
- No batteries needed, power provided car battery via OBD II cable.
- User’s manual contains VW/AUDI Diagnostic Trouble Code Definitions.
If your vehicle is a newer CAN BUS car, please choose our U281 VW/AUDI CAN BUS Scanner
- 55cm*15cm*3cm. Extension Cable length = 80 cm
- 16-pin OBDII Standard Socket
- Voltage: DC 10V~12V
- Temperature: -10 ~ 40
- Display: 2 line LCD